Contact The Team
Jodie Goss | New Business Sales Manager
- Favourite holiday destination? So far, Madeira – I loved the cobbled streets and boat trips with such a calm lifestyle, a real place to pause and enjoy life. My next destination will be Seoul – I’m keen about discovery of different cities! I love to learn about cultures.
- What is your favourite colour? Emerald Green (and no other shade) I love the richness this colour adds to everything, the significance of earthiness and an ever growing ivy – also something from my heart to represent the beautiful Northern Irish roots on my mothers side
- What do you love about your role? I love learning how brands have grown – from the moment of inception; each one uniquely, and hearing about how we can evolve fashion industry – this makes me buzz
- What superhero would you like to be, and why? Batman, I like the idea that perfection is imperfect and even in the strongest of characters we should not hide from our darker sides!
- Favourite food is? Anybody that knows me knows I love food too much.. and all of it. If I had to say – Thai!
- Name one thing you could not exist without? A pen and paper, log every thought and re read it – words can beautifully articulate feeling and nothing like seeing things in black and white in front of you
- Fav designer? Vivienne Westwood
- Black tie or PJ’s Cocktail dress
- Wellies or High Heels? High heels.. the only time you will see me in trainers is at the NEC running!
Millie Bentham | Sales Executive
- Favourite holiday destination? – Australia, was beyond all my expectations!
- What is your favourite colour? – Lime Green.
- What do you love about your role? – The varied people I get to meet, and being exposed to so many beautiful collections.
- What superhero would you like to be, and why? She-Hulk, her strength speaks volumes!
- Favourite food is? So many, but top 2 are garlic prawns or Greek salad and salmon.
- Name one thing you could not exist without? My family there is 11 of us, the good days and the bad days are all full of sunshine.
- Favourite Designer – Ozwald Boateng
- Wellies or High heels – High heels please!
Luke Murphy | Marketing Manager
- Favourite holiday destination? – Salcombe, sitting on the boat drinking cider!
- What is your favourite colour? – Red “ The colour of desire” – Le Misérables
- What do you love about your role? – No day is the same, onsite is my favourite getting hands on and speaking with all our great customers!
- What superhero would you like to be, and why? – My friends actually made up a superhero for me – Lukewarm - Special Power: never to hot never to cold Sahara desert to the north pole can survive in any temperature!
- Favourite food is? Dim Sum – Pingpong in Southbank would be my favourite place to grab some!
- Name one thing you could not exist without? – My girlfriend/ my road bike, probably love them the same but don’t tell her that!
Julie Driscoll | UK Managing Director
- Favourite holiday destination? So far.... last year’s villa in eastern Crete. Idyllic. Crete is cosmopolitan, cultured and brilliant fir those that equally love the mountains and the sea. Next stop Marrakesh.....
- What is your favourite colour? I love bright pink. My daughter Issy had a favourite book as a toddler where the main character Madison loved pink and transformed her whole family into pink blobs. I read this to my daughter a thousand times. Fond memories.
- What do you love about your role? I absolutely adore what I do. My role is about leading communities internally and externally to achieve success in their business and as a result their lives. Fashion is passion. The creativity that I encounter on a daily basis both inspires me and leaves me in awe.
- What superhero would you like to be, and why? My friends call me jD always have... in my this JD superhero would be have the physical capabilities of Lara craft with the intellectual prowess of Barack Obama.
- Favourite food is? My gorgeous husband David’s Christmas dinner. He is Danish so it’s Jamie Oliver mixed with the best of Denmark. Heaven
- Name one thing you could not exist without? Clearly husband and kids..... and my rescue cat Kermie..... and my cashmere coat..... and my wedding ring and ..........