Contact The Team
Silvia Collins | Event Director, Moda Accessories
Jodie Goss | New Business Sales Manager
- Favourite holiday destination? So far, Madeira – I loved the cobbled streets and boat trips with such a calm lifestyle, a real place to pause and enjoy life. My next destination will be Seoul – I’m keen about discovery of different cities! I love to learn about cultures.
- What is your favourite colour? Emerald Green (and no other shade) I love the richness this colour adds to everything, the significance of earthiness and an ever growing ivy – also something from my heart to represent the beautiful Northern Irish roots on my mothers side
- What do you love about your role? I love learning how brands have grown – from the moment of inception; each one uniquely, and hearing about how we can evolve fashion industry – this makes me buzz
- What superhero would you like to be, and why? Batman, I like the idea that perfection is imperfect and even in the strongest of characters we should not hide from our darker sides!
- Favourite food is? Anybody that knows me knows I love food too much.. and all of it. If I had to say – Thai!
- Name one thing you could not exist without? A pen and paper, log every thought and re read it – words can beautifully articulate feeling and nothing like seeing things in black and white in front of you
- Fav designer? Vivienne Westwood
- Black tie or PJ’s Cocktail dress
- Wellies or High Heels? High heels.. the only time you will see me in trainers is at the NEC running!
Nihat Berktas | Turkey Country Manager
Nina Leith | Client Relationship Manager
Natasha McCarthy | Senior Client Services Executive
Mei-Ann Bartram | Client Services Executive
- Favourite holiday destination? Mallorca for sure, it’s a place to relax whilst also having the opportunity to do so much and eat great food!
- What is your favourite colour? Pink of course! Who doesn’t love it? It can be worn all year round and looks pretty with anything.
- What do you love about your role? Every day I get the opportunity to liaise with exhibitors from all different walks of life and learn so much, it’s great! And I get to see all the friendly faces in the office and on site too.
- What superhero would you like to be, and why? I like the idea of being Spiderman. He has got his hero nature where it counts and no matter what life throws at him, he’s always ready to take it on!
- Favourite food is? Definitely Fajitas. They’re easy to make and always a delicious winner!
- Name one thing you could not exist without? My diaries. I have an online and paper copy for work, and an extra paper one for my personal diary just in case. Extra, I know!