We are naturally aware of the outbreak of the novel, or new Coronavirus in Wuhan, China. We are following the guidance of national authorities and we are implementing the measures recommended by the World Health Organization.Public Health England has stated that the threat is moderate, but that this does not mean that the risk to individuals in the UK has changed at this stage.
We are taking extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff:
- We are in constant contact with the health authorities and the government to stay up to date with the latest developments
- We have a well-coordinated emergency management team in place who meet daily
- We are advising our exhibitors of the latest updates
- We are following government guidance, which is to have good hand and respiratory hygiene
- We have increased the number of hand sanitisers around the show and we have also added further signage regarding hygiene
As an additional precaution, we are asking that all visitors or exhibitors that have travelled to the UK from China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macao in the last 14 days and who may have developed symptoms of a cough, fever or shortness of breath please follow the advice of Public Health England/local authorities to:
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the country
We are continuing to follow the advice of the World Health Organisation:
We will continue to update this website with the latest government guidelines on this subject.