- 98% of buyers visiting Moda have purchasing responsibility
- 92% of buyers rate the standard of brands exhibiting as good or excellent
- 9 out of 10 visitors rated the location of the show as excellent
- 8 out of 10 buyers state 'discovering new brands' as their primary reason for attending
- Two thirds of buyers spend 50%-100% of their season's budget at the show
- More than 20,000 industry professionals receive Moda's print and e-marketing materials
- Approimately 250,00 unique users access the Moda website a year
- Moda's average monthly website impressions are over 170,000
The heart of fashion
Moda is the UK's only fashion trade event to unite the entire industry. The essential platform that showcases menswear, womenswear, accessories, footwear, lingerie & swimwear.
When, where, who
Moda takes place in halls 6, 17, 18, 19 & 20 at the NEC Birmingham, the country's largest and most centralised purpose-built venue. Over 1450 brands particpate each season. Next edition: 19-21 February 2017.