How to get here
By Road: Birmingham is at the hub of the UK motorway network, enabling visitors to travel directly from the M6, M1, M40 and M42. Parking is free and shuttle buses operate between the car parks and the show.
Using Sat Nav? Enter the postcode B40 1NT for the NEC Birmingham and follow the onsite signage for car parking.
By Rail: The NEC is served by Birmingham International Station, joined to the exhibition centre by a covered walkway. There are direct trains from major cities across the country, including London Euston, which is just 1hr 10mins away. All Moda visitors can potentially benefit from a 25% discount on Virgin train fairs. See below how you could qualify and see how much you could save this season here:
- The 25% discount is only valid for a show and venue located on the West Coast Main Line with Virgin Trains
- You must show your Moda badge or confirmation email along with your ticket on the train to receive the discount
- If you travel with more than one train operator the discount will only apply to your journey on the Virgin Trains service
- Each booking may be made for up to 9 adult passengers
- Tickets can be booked up to 12 weeks prior to the show date and 24 hours before travel
By Air: Birmingham International Airport is located on the NEC complex and provides scheduled flights from 34 destinations in the UK, US and Europe, including frequent flights from the Republic of Ireland. Visit www.birminghamairport.co.uk for more information. Please note that Moda cannot provide letters of invitation for overseas travellers. For Visa information please visit visa4uk.fco.gov.uk.
Affordable hotel accomodation
In association with Reservation Highway, Moda has negotiated special discounted rates for exhibitors and visitors at a wide range of well-located hotels on- and off-site. For details, availability and online booking, visit Reservation Highway here.
Alternatively, call +44 (0)1423 525577 to speak to one of our operators, quoting Moda to ensure that any discounts are applied to your booking.