Moda Footwear will launch new and improved kid’s product zone Mini Moda this Spring/Summer, as the show gets set to return to the NEC Birmingham from 10-12 August 2014.
Mini Moda is set to showcase the top children’s footwear labels from across the globe in one stand-out area within the show, as well as providing another key destination on the trade show calendar for kid’s stockists.
Children’s footwear specialists have been a growing presence within the show over the last few seasons and with an increasing demand from buyers for an ever more diversified product offer, Mini Moda is a natural progression for this key product offer.
Among the brands already signed up for the area are a host of market leaders including Butler Boots, Pediped, Petasil, and Ricosta who praised the new area as a good move for the kid’s footwear presence at the show.
Newcomer to Moda this season, Hug and Hatch will debut its new collection which introduces fresh colours and exciting prints in high quality leather and suede across the brand’s signature sandal and pre-walker styles. Lisa McNair from the brand commented: “Moda is the perfect venue for a young British brand like ourselves to connect with buyers. It's our first time exhibiting and we already have some appointments scheduled with buyers. We are looking forward to growing our key accounts and meeting our fellow exhibitors.”
Sean O’Connor, event director for Moda Footwear said: “I am excited to see this new area grow. We have already had a great response from exhibitors and are looking forward to bringing brands and buyers together to help this sector flourish.”
For more information please contact Katherine James on +44 (0)1484 848328 or email Katherine.email@example.com
Notes to editors
• Registration for the show is now live and trade members can claim their free ticket to the show at moda-uk.co.uk.
• Press are also admitted free of charge to the show. Press registration is available here.
• Moda is the UK’s largest business to business fashion trade event, taking place at the NEC Birmingham twice a year.
• Moda Footwear is organised by Moda Footwear is home to the UK’s national footwear show as well as sitting alongside the national fashion trade events for menswear and lingerie shows as well as leading mainstream and contemporary womenswear and accessories shows.
• Find out more about exhibiting brands at moda-uk.co.uk
• Images for previous shows are available upon request
• The autumn/winter edition of the show will take place between 15-17 February 2014