Loyal customers bring big brands back to Moda Accessories this season, with the welcome return of labels such as Betty Barclay, Zandra Rhodes Handbags and JK Henderson stepping out for their second appearance at the show as it returns to the NEC Birmingham from 10-12 August.
Zandra Rhodes Handbags will return to the show with its latest collection, every bit as colourful as the icon herself. Meanwhile, watch specialists JK Henderson will present not only its eponymous collection but also return with new pieces from the Crosshatch, Gloddigga and Thomas Calvi collections whilst Betty Barclay leads its summer offer with its selection of eyewear.
Another brand benefitting from a loyal customer base at the show, Eliza Gracious will once again feature in Adorned at Moda, confirming itself as a firm favourite among accessories retailers. Following the brand’s February 2013 launch, in the area dedicated to original and boutique products, it has witnessed great support and this season will expand its line of design-led jewellery to reflect this growing demand.
Mark Hale, co-founder of Eliza Gracious said: “As a relatively new brand, Adorned has been the perfect platform for us. It has really helped us stand out and be recognised by customers who have returned to the stand each season because they know exactly where to find us. We are looking forward to meeting even more new retailers at the event this August.”
Hoping to follow suit, newcomers to the show this season include Artsac from Smith & Canova and NV Bags as they join the handbag billing with Bulaggi, Maria Carla, Ashwood, Sally Young, Peach Accessories and Bagitali to name but a few.
Elsewhere fashion forward jewellery will be a key product line to watch, with the likes of Malissa J, Suzie Blue,Tempest Design, Accessories by Park Lane, Jewel City, Gabys, Capiz, Dante, Topazglow, Nouv-elle and Miss Milly among the diverse roster of brands. They will also be joined by a host of millinery specialist including market leaders Whiteley, Fischers, ID Hats, Jane Anne Designs, SSP, Boardman, J Bees Millinery, Failsworth and Peter Bettley.
Rounding up the specialist product varieties a selection of summer scarves and sérapes will feature heavily at the show as Funk n Joolz presents its newly expanded collection alongside brands including Pia Rossini, Bardot, Siz-ellie, Casa Di Stella, Miss Shorthair, Cottage Cashmere, Pure Fashions, Moca Fashion and JayLey Collections.
For more information please contact Katherine James on +44 (0)1484 848328 or email [email protected]
Notes to editors
• Registration for the show is now live and trade members can claim their free ticket to the show at moda-uk.co.uk.
• Press are also admitted free of charge to the show. Press registration is available here.
• Moda is the UK’s largest business to business fashion trade event, taking place at the NEC Birmingham twice a year.
• Moda Accessories is organised by ITE Moda and is home to the UK’s leading mainstream and contemporary fashions, as well as sitting alongside the national fashion trade events for lingerie and swimwear, menswear and footwear and the leading womenswear show.
• Find out more about exhibiting brands at moda-uk.co.uk
• Images for previous shows are available upon request
• The autumn/winter edition of the show will take place between 15-17 February 2014