Fresh for August 2014, Moda is fully embracing e-commerce with the introduction of a new seminar and feature area dedicated to online retail. The E-Zone Live is set to create a new inspiration hub for e-commerce, combining the best products and services with practical business advice for the benefit of all Moda’s visitors.
A hand-picked selection of industry experts will contribute to a full programme of free seminars and workshops which will take place in the stand-out area throughout the three day show.
Topics including effective web design for fashion retail, online payment solutions, product photography, logistics and fulfilment, returns and omni-chanel EPOS systems will be among the core discussion points in this area.
As well as offering advice for retailers looking to improve their existing online businesses or those making their first steps into online, the E-Zone Live will also bring together the market leaders for e-commerce technologies, with industry leading services already signed up to exhibit on stands around the seminar theatre.
E-commerce has been a growing feature of Moda’s seminar programme and this new area presents the next stage in the evolution process, coinciding with recent surveys which show that 97%* of fashion retailers asked said they have set clear targets to increase their online business in 2014.
The E-Zone Live will launch at the August edition of the show, when Moda will return to the NEC, Birmingham between 10-12 August 2014. Members of trade can claim their free ticket to the show by registering online at moda-uk.co.uk.
For more information please contact Katherine James on +44 (0)1484 848328 or email email@example.com
Notes to editors
*figures taken from RAS Publishing research
• Registration for the show is now live and trade members can claim their free ticket to the show at moda-uk.co.uk
• Press are also admitted free of charge to the show. Press registration will be open shortly and you will receive an email to confirm the live date shortly
• Moda is the UK’s largest business to business fashion trade event, taking place at the NEC Birmingham twice a year
• Moda is organised by ITE Moda Ltd and is home to the UK’s national menswear, footwear and lingerie shows as well as leading mainstream and contemporary womenswear and accessories shows
• Find out more about exhibiting brands at moda-uk.co.uk
• Images for previous shows are available upon request
• The autumn/winter edition of the show will take place between 15-17 February 2014