Bladen - Great British Attire since 1917.
For years Bladen was a closely guarded secret, with awareness (and the occasional jacket and suit) passed down through the generations. Finally it is time to introduce Bladen to a wider, but equally discerning, clientele.
There’s a lot going on:
- A new style for autumn is our Shelton jacket (slightly shorter and a bit slimmer) with lots of extra features such as contrast under collars and pistola facings with bold Columbia stitching
- Our updated softly tailored Gunton jacket compliments our heritage Sheringham and Hacking styles
- A new slimmer leg trouser Mautby is a perfect partner for the Gunton and Shelton jackets
- Our classic coats Gunthorpe and Fenton have some new company, three new models have been introduced:
- Middleton - a modern British Warm
- Denton - our DB coat with inverted back pleat
- Brisley - an SB3 deconstructed knee length coat
- The majority of our cloths are sourced from the British Isles and we have introduction a British Wool collection which is perfect for our soft shouldered Gunton’s.
So much to see, come and visit us at MODA – stand ME10 or our London showroom – Bladen, 5th Floor, 18 Hanover Street, W1S 1YN