Moda Boutique returns to Moda Lingerie & Swimwear for its third season with a strong selection of brands already lined up for this growing area of the show.
Launching in the area for niche and high-end product this season, Chantelle Beach will join a strong contingent of returning labels such as Vevie, Kiku and Tutti Rogue as well as fellow newcomer Look Z.
Arriving in the UK following its successful launch in Italy, Chantelle Beach encapsulates the style hallmarks of French lingerie brand Chantelle in stylish silhouettes for the beach and beyond.
Kerri Ashworth, PR executive at the brand said: “Chantelle is all about style and fit with French allure, and discerning women who love Chantelle lingerie want to look good on the beach too.
“We will be targeting retailers that offer premium beachwear who want beautiful swimwear that fits really well, even up to a G cup. We have nine ranges and a variety of shapes including our popular bandeau, push up plunge and underwired tops, all designed around the sand and sea theme of African Queen.”
Active lifestyle brand Vevie echoed these sentiments, with the team delighted to be returning to Moda Boutique for a second year. Michele Duncan, the brand’s wholesale sales manager commented: “Being a relatively new brand, the Moda Boutique location provides Vevie with great exposure, and gives buyers a clear destination where to find our original swimwear with contemporary chic styling, clever cutting and luxurious fabric choices. We are looking forward to a great Moda show”.
Meanwhile, having also debuted in the area in 2013 Tutti Rouge is among the roster of regulars who have built up a loyal following by showcasing innovative and niche product lines in the stand out space.
Sophie Lewis, brand manager for the label said: “Tutti Rouge are so thrilled to be returning to Moda this year! As always, we will be pushing the boundaries with fresh colour choices, intricate detailing and to top the range a show-stopping signature piece. Our Spring/Summer 15 range “High Hopes” is flirty, fun loving and quirky, there’s no better way to express how passionate we are than exhibiting at Moda.”
Elsewhere in Moda Lingerie & Swimwear, a diverse range of swim labels will head up the billing with household names Maryan Mehlhorn, Pain de Sucre, Miraclesuit, Roidal and Seafolly set to present the largest gathering of swimwear in the UK.
In lingerie, a raft of European regulars from Lise Charmel to Simone Pérèle and Passionata will also reveal their new collections at the event, making for an ever-more diverse product offer across the show.
The best of the trends from Moda Lingerie & Swimwear will be live on the catwalk, providing daily inspiration free of charge to all visitors.
For more information please contact Katherine James on +44 (0)1484 848328 or email [email protected]
Notes to editors
• Registration for the show is now live and trade members can claim their free ticket to the show at moda-uk.co.uk.
• Press are also admitted free of charge to the show. Press registration is available here.
• Moda is the UK’s largest business to business fashion trade event, taking place at the NEC Birmingham twice a year.
• Moda Lingerie & Swimwear is sponsored by INVISTA, the owners of the LYCRA® brand. The team will attend the show and be available for comments on the LYCRA® brand plaza in Hall 17. Visit www.lycra.com to find out about the brand’s latest developments.
• Moda Lingerie & Swimwear is organised by ITE Moda and is home to the UK’s national intimate apparel show as well as sitting alongside the national fashion trade events for menswear and footwear and the leading mainstream and contemporary womenswear and accessories shows.
• Find out more about exhibiting brands at moda-uk.co.uk
• Images for previous shows are available upon request
• The autumn/winter edition of the show will take place between 15-17 February 2014